Cold Brew Milkshake (yes, seriously)
"I don't drink coffee, but this is a game-changer." - Someone who doesn't drink coffee.
Ingredients (per serving)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (or milk)
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup cold brew (see our cold brew recipe!) We used Locke (a light roast for this particular recipe)
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into your favorite glass and add a straw.
3. Enjoy your new favorite beverage and the philosophical thoughts that are sure to follow.
Cold brew is perfect to add flavor to any classic drink recipe. It is smoother and less acidic than hot brewed coffee (it can also be stored longer). Cold brew coffee can add a hint of coffee flavor while adding a caffeine boost. Because it is a concentrate and made in batches you should have plenty to share or use for multiple days. Consider keeping a jar in the fridge for that moment you want a decadent treat.
Be sure to check out our other coffee recipes!